Sunday, March 8, 2009

How To Keep Your Friend From Driving Drunk


Drunk Driving:How To Keep Your Friend From Driving Drunk

1. Driving and drinking don't go together... help yourself and your friends. Watch the video and tell us what you think about it. What advice do you think is the most useful to help your friends when drunk? What do you do when you are in a situation like that?

2. When-clause
In this kind of grammar constructions, When X happens, Y is the result. Read the example:

When(ever) I feel stressed, I drink some tea

It means that when you are stressed (X), you drink some tea (Y)
Complete the following sentences:

1. Whenever I go to a party with my friends,..........
2. When my friends are drunk, ........................
3. When I feel I am getting drunk,....................
4. I take a taxi home,................................
5. I feel ............ when ..........................

No comments: